DevDuino Sensor Node V2 is a compact Arduino-compatible microcontroller and is designed to build wireless networks based on transceivernRF24L01+
. You can easily connect other sensors or actuators to this platform, to build your remote monitoring or controlling system.
- Built on Arduino-compatible architecture
- Clock frequency - 16MHz (may be reduced to reduce energy consumption by up to 8MHz)
- Integrated temperature sensor MCP9700 (-40 ° C +125 ° C, accuracy of ± 2 ° C)
- Built-in voltage divider (to monitor the supply voltage)
- Built-in clock button
- built-in LED
- 3 grove-compatible connector: I2C, Analog, Digital
- Power from 2 elements AAA (not included)
- Dimensions 30.5 x 67 mm
- DevDuino Sensor Node V2 – 1 pcs.
- nRF24L01+ Module – 1 pcs.
WIKI - how to use